Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother day's

Erm...actually I don't know when is mother day.
Seriously, I din'nt do any celebration for my mother.
Include my sister or brother.
Not I don't love her...
I just have my own way to treat my mother good and bring happiness to her.

For matching the mother day's...
I would like to tell a story about me and my mum.
Since I am 4...my mum had sent me to the TADIKA for learning things.
And I still remember, my teacher was teaching us to make a card which the shape is heart for our lovely mum for the coming mother day's.
I back home and quikly ran into the kitchen ready to give her a suprise.
She has no any expression to me while she received my card.
But i knew that she was feeling happy in her heart.

After that, she used to beat me and scold me when I did wrong something.
I was very angry in the moment.
I rushed to her room and tear the sheet of card in two.
Finally I was very regret that I did this action.
In brief, I was made a new for her again.
But the new was not very perfect than the old.
The old mother day's card is pink in colour and was my teacher provided to us.
But i was already tear it.
And the new card was white in colour.
Because I just simply use some white paper to make it.
I put back in her room.

She doesn't ask why...
But she knew that I really very love her...
Me too...I knew she scold me or beat me all is for my own good.
I understand and I really love her.

I have an unforgotable memory with my mom.
I will not forget it...

I am not dare to tell U I love u with face to face.
But I just dare to tell u at here.
I love you mummy.

5 comments:

wind said...

妈妈就只有一个
要好好爱她哦 ~

母亲节
像现在这个年纪不需买东西给她
亲手做个手工给她也可以
等长大后
会赚钱了才请妈妈吃大餐或旅行咯 ~

平时孝顺
好好做人
就是送妈妈最大的礼物 ^^

punk_it said...

yes...
I think so...

Louis said...

1st time 2 visit your blog,
the story were so touching,
remember 2 treat your mum more better n tell her how much u lov her...

林舒敏 said...

小时候的东西..
还记得那么清楚耶..
真的是难忘的一次吧..
有时候人就是无法将内心的感觉..
表达出来..

嗯..
冒冒然来这里..
你会介意吗..

林舒敏 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.