Saturday, May 23, 2009

Love is "color blind"

Yes...Love is color blind...
Love has no reason...
Love cannot explain...

when u choose the one who accompany u in the future until die..
U cannot regret...
U cannot ask why...
don't matter what he/she did...
You will angry but finally u will forgive.
Angry because U care about he/she.

pay out all to he/she...
can give up all the things to get together with he/her...
that's call "love"...

Last time, Pik kei but a pair of keychain to me.
she ask me dun lost it....
Finally she lost in the cinema first.
This year, joyyie did the same action as her.
She ask me dun lost it but finally she lost.
I never blame on them...

I dunwan any promise now...
I just hope to life with happy...
what I pain and what I gain?
I gain lie and ntg.
But I don't want to care anything already,
cuz i know...Love is "color blind"
I love you ~

  • Note: Stop doing something unfair to me...I just hope to get love from you...is true love.

No comments: