Monday, May 25, 2009

Rosy Business

waliao ehh~ must watch movie...a very very meaningful story...

You will regret if u miss it~~

I thought it would be a very boring movie in first, because it is an encient story.

Until I watched, I can't stop watching and can't leave away in front of the TV.

The story is very stimulate and very intersting....haha

It song also very nice, I add into my blog already.

This coming holiday, I sure will watch finish it story...

owh ya, this coming saturday I might go to PD with my lawyer teacher.

We have a long time din'nt travel together.

After exam, I really still don't have any space to relax myself.

It will be a good chance to take a rest and have my nice journey.

Actually this coming holiday's schedule may be full of activity.

I need to return school to join the SPM lecture.

I will have a gathering with my primary schoolmates.

I will have my SPM subject tuition and some lesson.

I might have a snooker game with francis or my neighbour.

There is many things waiting for me, opps, I almost forget,

I still have my undang and P licence....yeah, that all.

Ok, Hope will have a nice vocation.

you guys too, hope all of u have a nice holiday...

3 comments:

joyyi3 said...

LOL
ur song change also ?
nice .
im watching it on astro on demand jo .
do till 柴九 go 蒋府 there kill 必正
haha .
en en .
nice to watch .
peanut so good .
so fast finish exam .
tomorrow is my last day .
haha .
take care a .
<3

Ms Vivi said...

you too
happy holiday

wind said...

这部戏实在太好看了 ..
追追追 ..
哈 ..

假期愉快啦 ^^