Wednesday, May 27, 2009

my life's process

Today our class has no study and teacher also din'nt teach.
We just played in the class...
some of them were playing chess,
and I was learning the magic square.
I'm very excited that I really can learn it.

Actually we are just wasting time at school.
I just look like already wanna give up myself.
But no, I cannot do that.
Now I really very hate art class already.
everyweek doing somthing meaningless,
and the point is I cant learn anything at there.
Haiz~

When I reached home, I felt very tired.
I get a nap on my sofa, waiting my friend call.
My friends call me to Alladin again,
after that, we went to counnught pasar malam for a walk.
We sit at the mamak store and plan what to do for our vocation.
We said want to go for snooker and soccer.
I really very expect for it.
hehe~

I want to throw away all the pressure and stress,
I want to enjoy my holiday as well.
haha~ maybe will upload some photo to u guys.
check it out!

1 comment:

wind said...

Congratulation ~
找到纾解压力的管道 ^^