Saturday, May 16, 2009

days

I cant breath in this two days.
Examination making me busy.
There are many 1st time in this year.
I first time memorize the malay sejarah.
I first time read the science seriously,
But, only read la...actually I don't have memorize the science words.
It was a big change of me.

Last time I don't ever read it is because I hate malay and science,
moreover, it marks can't help me much to achieve the school passing target.
That why I don't love to study.

Nowadays, no more hate from them.
In fact, I know I cannot pass in this time,
but I just want to prove it for myself.
I promise, I will try my best to pass all the spm subject.
I don't believe if I pay out and study hard,
It still fail...Impossible...

I just hope I can do well in SPM...
So in the next semester, I will just focus all the spm subject.
I mean not given up for the another subject,
just let it goes as natural.

Today, english and science paper test.
Don't really know how to do the science objective.
For english, don't know can pass or not...
Hope can pass as 70 or 80marks as last time.

next monday will be taken the test of math.
Can I give up my math? I really don't know how to do.
It is too difficult, but it also look very easy.
Just for 3 chapter! chapther 4 and 5 have connect too.
If I give up, really very waste...!!! wondering!

My friend had came my home to teach me math today,
I don't know what was he explaning...
I think he just know how to do with heself and don't know how to teach.
At least I can understand some...

After finished learning, we went to Allahdin cafe looking for fren.
First time visited that place, nice enviroment.
I was watching movies at there...very enjoy...
I almost forget I'm still examing now.

Arround 7 o'clock, a gang of us went to mamak for yam cha session.
We talked a lot of funny things at there...
and I saw joyyie's friend "bell sheet" was taking supper with her parents at there too.
I left and back to home at 8:30pm.

I feeling tired now, I slept at 3 am last night through study and online.
good luck to my exam......very tiring.
  • Note: I am so sorry to the girl whom we laughing. You are very pity, I'm feeling compunction now...I am very sorry to you...you are very best...take care and good luck.

1 comment:

joyyi3 said...

tired ?
u can start early what >..<
then no need to study till so late .
en ~
baby, wish u good luck too .
i'll help u pray for the exam .
hehe .
just wish all the luck comes to u .

*heself = X (wrong) *himself = V (correct)

take care my lil' prince .
Mua to u .
and miss u much