Thursday, May 7, 2009

test




Today when I woke up...The time start killing me until my school finish.
My account homework have not done and received the red paper from teacher.
Deathline already, Last minute only complete all the things.
That is me...don't worry.
I left my car and rushed to the office to find my teacher.
The account paper was too hard to me.
I don't know how to do.
I spent half day to do my account homework.
I really wanted to discard all the paper on my table.
It make me so complicated.
Everyday got test...and please.
enough!!!
Today we had the sport paper test..
Hehe...what kind of rubbish thing is that?
Nobody will read elaborate!!!
tomorrow is going to have a computer exam.
Now I can know study is my priority.
I understand what I need to do.
I just hope all the things can go smoothly.
What the variation of now and pass?
Now I become very busy.
I life in a bustling urban..
I cant estimated what will I get after I pay out my hard.
My brain is just fload by stresses.
I need my own space...
I need vacation...
I need travel...
I need all..




2 comments:

joyyi3 said...

baby boy .
study hard wor .
we're free after finished exam .
kay?
^^
how come u type something so abstruse ?
i wanna check my dictionary then i'll know what u talking .

hehe XP

Ms Vivi said...

dont make yourself soo stressed
may be try to turn this word "stressed" upside down?
lolz



...




"desserts"