Saturday, May 2, 2009

mY oNcE's best friend.

He was my once's best friend-----Brian.
He accompanied me all the way while I need friend.
His classmates hate him but I still look him as my friend.
HE gave me a lot of beautiful memory...and I cant forget it.
When he get scold from someone, I will say a few words to comfort him.
I just don't want him look so unhappy.

We once overnight in school because of our guitar club camp.
we did many thing and we get a lot of happiness.
When He want to get into some girl...he would ask me how to do...
And I am just qualification to give him some of my opinion.
But finally, He really fall in love~
I felt so happy in the time, but after that I also knew that our friendship is going to end.

Last time I was excessively accommodating you.
But you din accommodate me...
You want to read comic, I accompany you...
even you want to go cyber cafe play DOTA..
I also can accompany you...
But I just not that dare to ask u accompany me to do something what i want.
Because sometime I know U are not in patient.
So nvm~ I just look you as my brother..becasue u are older than me.

Until now, may I know...
Are you still looking me as ur friend?
Or I already totality disappear in your life?

Now I just wanna say sorry at here.
because, today i had say a lot of ur bad things to ur old classmate.
Now I only know I really intolerable you...!!!
I cant endure you anymore...!!!
Because u and ur girl friend did many bad things to me...

Do you know how selfish are you guys?
Last time you want me to get into with joyyie just because U hate joyyie follow when you are outing with her sister.
Now, you and her love is already fix...
Then what the fucking attitude did you guys show us?
want us to break up? just because last time's misunderstand?
Because I destroy you guys love?
Now I just wanna say, you are totality wrong...

Please...mature a bit...
You are just kicking out one of ur best friend leave you away...
Don't do the stupid action...
How many true friends do you have in ur life?
You are just destroying ur life...
I am very sure that I treat you is very very true...
Because I really look u as my best friend...

You drink beer in my friend's shop, You vomit!!!
I help you to mop your vomit...
I stand at ur side and tell my friend you din done wrong.
I dun care who hate me because of you...

Although I pay out all to you...
I get back hurt from you~

You are sucks...and such a fucking person...
Now I know why last time so many people don't like you!
Now I am totality understand what kind of person you are!!!
Our friendship was just destroy by you!!!...
Happy?....Angry?.....what the fucking mood are you taking now?
Who care????

2 comments:

joyyi3 said...

nvm la .
want us to break up that one not brian .
is my sis .
she's terrible than brian .
><
yea .
i wont forget how he treat us .
just lost one friend only .
nvm .
u still have many friends .
must cherish now .
^^
love you, baby boy .

Smile Always said...

Good friends are hard to come by... U may be willing to sacrifice a lot for your friends but otheres may not be willing to do the same... So just be yourself... As long as u feel that you have not done anything wrong to your friends...

I will always be there to listen if u need a pair of listening ears...