Sunday, May 3, 2009

check it out


Yeah yeah....I have completed my art work~
DENG DENG DENG DENG~
maybe it is not very perfect ler~
But i am satisfied already.
Today...7 o'clock only ar....
My phone getting call by some one...
Ohh~super tired and I don't want to wake up..
But I already promised my friends to go jogging and tango dancing class.
Wah...when I reach there...
I saw all is aunty and just only 4 to 5 people same age as me.
Including my friends la...
Not only this....there are only one male there...
That one would be me...
OH mY GoD
Okay...after that...we went to mamak took our breakfast with their parents.
We talk a lot...
The feel is very nice...
and i have a healthy life today.
Beside that, today i went to find joyyie...
ya...scold her sister....
I am so sorry...You are the fucking bitch who need people scold everyday.
I just give something what you want.
No need thank you me.
Now I know...I am the king of the world...
No people can K.O me except the god!!!
Thank you my parents here...
Actually they are very love me...
I can felt it...
Joyyie...You are the best..
because simple is the best...

3 comments:

joyyi3 said...

how come i dont know that,
u yesterday go for jogging with ur friends ?
and go for the tango class with ur friends ?
how come all the things i oso duno ?
==
HAR HAR HAR !
KEN FONG !
WHY YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ?
if i didn't saw ur blog .
i also duno yesterday u went to this kind of places .
and WHY u were the just male at there ?
all girls ?
><
HAR HAR HAR !
U AHH ...

QingFang said...

hei!!
u copycat!!
y u copy mine
[simple is the besT]

Ms Vivi said...

you draw all these?
wow nice!