Saturday, May 9, 2009

stepping away from reality

day after day, I don't know what I have done.
Where can find energy and who is my energy.
I'm so worry about my exam yet I don't want to move.

Yesterday, My friend was introduce a nice melody to me.
It name's "the truth that you leave".
Now I'm still listening...
A very comfortable melody.

I love to life with reality.
But I'm stepping away from reality.
No one understand me.

Ken Fong...you are a bad guy...
Ken Fong...you are a right man...
Which one is me?

Energy haven come true yet.
Last night I slept late.
Now I should have a nap,
In the same time...I am waiting my energy.
But I sure will study later...
Give me 1 more hour...
I will try my best to face all the difficulity.

I am not lonely,
because my shadow and my soul will accompany me.
They will not leave me alone forever.

2 comments:

Louis said...

Sofa,
exam r annoying me also,
bt we still have 2 face it,
just do your best,
nobody will blame on u...
Gambateh!

林舒敏 said...

珈仪也介绍我这首歌哦^^
呵呵..

这次考试..
对每个人来说..
都很重要吧..
加油哦^^
循中儿女..
行的..