Thursday, May 28, 2009

Trip to the park

Erm~ Today Art class's students went to the park which the most biggest at tun razak!
We go there for drawing, but in fact, we just like picnic at there.
First, we wait the bus in school...Until reach our destination,
we planed where do we get our lunch...
finally we decided to go KFC for taking meal.
We drawed faster and rush to KFC before 12.30 pm.
On the way to KFC, teacher saw us and asked where were us going to?
Actually teacher not allowed us to take meal outside,
cause he already told us prepare the meal ourself....


My photo gallery!! nice?
we end up really arrived KFC for taking lunch, my friends all said dun care!!
Yan han taking photo!

They were very concentrate doing their art works.

Before we go to KFC, we took our lunch here first.
wau, all were just eating theirs.
I was the one who taking photo.
that my trip today......opps,
I din appear my art work at here, cuz I think not that nice.
Next time ler...
good bye guys




1 comment:

QingFang said...

很好玩咩
你晒黑了咯
^^