Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I miss the chinese exam

What's going on?
Last day I felt feeling bad.
But I still stick with study.
People asked me to get a little nap only continue,
I don't want...
because it won't be a little nap,
It will let me sleep until the next morning.
Chinese really a lot if things to memorize.
I'm going to have a bit hate study chinese.
Chinese just same as history...
Memorize all the things which unnecessary!
I really try my best to memorize all of it.
some I had been complete in first...
but finally my brain is staying nothing.
What the hell....eii... I really read all already.
When I am reading, I still can remember,
after the book left me hand, all the memory is gone.
Just has something blocking my brain....

I am not confidence in the chinese exam.
And I really can't stick in exam.
because my body is very weak too.
I get fever already...
I finally choose to back home and ask my parents pick me to see docter.
Therefore, I din'nt exam chinese...
gd new's too....because I heard that chinese exam paper was hard.
Tomorrow im going to give the MC to displin teacher.
Then my chinese paper can no need value any marks.

Tomorrow is book-keeping and P.moral exam.
Yes, I will read the pendidikan moral...
Cuz the little test i was passed, it make me confidence.
So I will read it and hope my P.moral can pass...
Actually it is a very easy subject, the diffculity is only the languge...
Pendidikan mah, that mean is write in malay lo...
My weak languge....But I will keep checking the dictionary for learning all the words which I dun understand....hehe

Okay, now im fine...no more fever...
tomorrow may be exam again...
so now, I should start study my P.moral...
book-keeping will be do later....
gd night everybody, gd luck in exam...
  • note: Thanks for pei yee accompanied me to the displin office, you help me much. I felt happy that I have a true friend...U always my best friend...good luck for ur exam..take care my friend.

No comments: