Sunday, May 24, 2009

boring sunday

Wah...A super boring sunday....
I went to Aladdin cafe again...
In first I go alone, but I saw my friend at there...
They always go there with a gang of buddy...

Hiaz....why the feel so strange???
After exam really very boring...
nothing enrich my life already...
everyday watch movie at home...
repeat the same action...

Erm, I know some of the result was in hand already.
But, I really don't want to talk about result.
Just let me relax, just let me do something what I love.
Okay???
I have no more thing can do...
I just can say, I will try harder in the next exam.

haha...just now msn with joyyie...
she very very sleepy....
But I still want her to talk with me...
then she keep telling me she was very sleepy...
then I say ok lo, u go and slp la...
But I want her to send some sweet msg to me...
then she really send, but i said I want longer once...
I just making her cant get a comfortable sleeping mood.
haha, okay, forgive me...just a joke...
now u slp ler.....good night baby...

okay, my boring life until now...
tomorrow continue my school life...
opps, I almost forget I still have L licence and P licence to take.
I want to drive leh...wait me...
hope I can pass all the difficulity.

  • Note: I suddenly lost my way, sleeping on my bed, dunno what to do while wake up from dream...hope god blessing

2 comments:

ChaseYap said...

r u ok?
today i got 唱K!
本来想叫你的
sorry没有叫你去
要过得开心啊
加油吧
KENFONG!!


BY:龙猫

Ms Vivi said...

wish u luck to pass that licence
=]