Friday, May 8, 2009

My enrichment school life.

Examination and some little test enrich my life now.
Can't breath in the air...
I understand no pain no gain,
and I understand study smart not study hard.

Today is our class turn to take the midterm computer exam.
In first I thought I will die on this exam.
Finally while I was finished it,
I think I will not fail.
In contrast, It was just my little estimation.
In addition, I hope to pass too.

Recently, I realize some of my books has suddenly got a both of wings or a pair of leg.
Because some of my books was lost.
My drawing book, science text book and my grammer book.
where were them?
If I lost them, how can I accept the challenge of my examination?
Damn, please come out....
I was already found throughout the room even the whole house's area.
I think I should buy the new science text book...
This year Spm...I need it.

Tomorrow is visak day...am I spell wrong?
Actually I don't know how to spell....whatever~
I am going to the temple to ask those god bless me on my exam.
hehe~ hope dream come true.
Anyway...just do my best...

Okay....I should stop my typing work now.
later will open the math to choose some of question for practising.
Or maybe will memorize certain subject which like history or chinese.
Take it easy...bye bye.

2 comments:

joyyi3 said...

good luck to you, baby boy .
i've tuition for today .
im working harder and harder now .
so u must do it also .
u remember what u've promised me ?
so, let us just do our best .
kay ?
^^
muaks .

Ms Vivi said...

joyyi3 youre always the first to cemment for him
= w =
how sweet you guys are~

hmm
happy visak day~tho we are not celebrating it
lololololz