Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Study is not my type

Exam is nearly toward me day after day.
And me, haven start what I need to study!
Or it can say, I don't know where to begin.
This few days, while I am holding up the book,
and the next action will be feel sleepy.
Ohh, that is very natural...
Because I hate study...even exam!!!...

Don't know why people need to study?
the basic knowleage then is already enough...
And the deeply education just let us choose what we are interesting.
Actually I am not intersting about history or math.
No reason...Just hate!!!
Next time work in the social also won't use this kind of math formula,
Except I want to be a math teacher!!!
But that is impossible...

Erm, Now I just hope to have enough time to get ready,
In contrast, I hope exam pass away faster.

I just wanna have fun....!!!
I just want to do what I want~
Study? too boring~
But ...who care?
I will not be the stupid to torment myself...
I just want a happy life...
That all k?

1 comment:

wind said...

我哦
更厉害

放弃簿记
放弃数学

嗯 ...
升不升班都没关系了
反正今年走
想下出到来和别人竞争的策略也不错 ><