Friday, May 22, 2009

He fail his life

Exam finish...actually i should be very happy...
But I can't...
Everytime when exam finish, some friends will date me out.
This time, I din'nt ask any friends to out...
and no friends date me out too...

I went to joyyie school wait her...
because last night I had told her that I will find her.
She told me she will msn me when she come back from outside.
I wait until 4 o'clock....still no body answer me.
Then I leave a msg to her, I thought when she reach home will see it.
I wait outside her school for one hour.
Finally I go home myself...

I fail my life this time.
My result will be very poor...
all the bad luck come true...

what feel am I taking now?
IT feel like my life was game over.
No more way and no more dream.
no more true and no more promise.

All the things just because of my personality...
My bad personality, but i'm a good person.
All is my wrong...

Pik kei, sorry...im so sorry...
I haven change my personality.
I can feel the hurt deeply that u gave.
I cannot forget the moment...
All the feel come back... ...

Why the person who did wrong something are not me?
why the person who let another person scolded are not me?
Why I always the bad?
why all the things is so unfair to me?

No more feeling with the world...
life is horrible....

I am very tired now, I just slept for 2 hours last night...
Because waiting someone who hate me now in the midnight.
Now on, I don't want to set any target...
because all cannot achieve...I tired with my life...
I just hope to stop my life now...
close my eyes and please don't open again.

  • Note: (Life=horrible, Happily=difficulity,Promise=lie) Ken Fong fail his life

1 comment:

林舒敏 said...

考完试或许真的是可以松口气..
但那种感觉..
似乎走不掉..

生活中难免会这样..
要加油哦..