Wednesday, May 13, 2009

one more day

One more day...exam already...!
Now I feel my brain is empty.
Nothing inside my brain.
Haiz~

First day of the exam will be take sejarah and B.M.
Omg...Malay leh...how to read and memorize?
Actually my sejarah is impossible to get in pass.
dun matter how, I just want to try to memorize it,
although It confirm fail.
hehe~

Tomorrow, I am going to take the running test.
Because last week I had miss the test cause I din'nt brought my shirt.
Luckily still have a accompanier do the test with me.

ONE MORE DAY...
Now I need to memorize my sejarah...
Update later...

bless me...support me...^^

5 comments:

wind said...

这次国语没准备 ...
等死 ...

希望你考试顺利啦 ^^

Ms Vivi said...

good luck =)

joyyi3 said...

add oil la, baby boy .
^^
love ya .

❤ ♬Chloe_悠悠宝贝♬ ❤ said...

加油哦..

林舒敏 said...

应该考得顺利吧..
看你好像很用心哦..
加油呐^^