Saturday, June 27, 2009

Parents day + leisure mall

Parents day...Something different.
Last time my teacher talked with student's parent with half an hour.
But im shock, because when I arrived my class,
Just one till two parents in the class only.
I thought my friend's parents haven come yet,
But finally my fren told me all of them had done the talk with teacher.
After that, joyyie came and found me.
She follow me back home.
sister asked me to lesure mall...
haha...cai 9 was there.
I'm so expected for him.
All of his fans are waiting for him be4 the show start.
Let's see the photo...~~

You know who? forget his name, but I should tell u guys,
he's damn funny.

four of them

owh~

cool

teh tarik
They need to go...say bye to everybody.
that's my today's life.
good night joyyie

2 comments:

Shell Yap said...

聪明的我~
今天没有去~
因为一定很赛车~
对不对???

晚安啦~

joyyi3 said...

what time u came home ?
hmm ...
i've fall asleep and then u phone me .
sorry la .
i can't on9 accompany u .
><
take care, B .