Friday, June 5, 2009

annoying,bitch, fucker,disgusting...stranger

I hate the starnger lo...
last time my fren all scolding those stranger who wrote something bad in their blog,
I thought this kind of matter will not happen in my life,
Fuck...
Now they do such action to me...
Bitch...I hate poeple like that lo...
If u got anything wanna say me or scold me,
just face to face and talke with me...
No need do something like that...If u are right...
I am not the person who easily let u scold and feel ntg finally.
Yes, yesterday im very unhappy...
Is that ur business?
and joyyie with the matter is that ur businees?
U are so annoying...
Dun let people hate u...
If u wanna scold me, just show out ur name...
U scare I scold u back?
If u are right, U scare what?
im not the patient who get H1N1 influenza,
No need scare me if u are right...
heard it? get what i say?
and if u feel bad now,
U can look me as a bad guy...I really dun mind,
cuz u are not my friend, I dun care, and who care?
I just live with my style...
and U just do what u love...
back to ur world, and I hope not to see this again in my blog...
Fucker
yes, and u said,要别人对你好,先顾别人的感受。
then? u dun want people scold u, 你也先顾别人的感受。
说话不用脑,会说不会做。
他妈的。
你妈妈生到你齐全,就是生少一个脑。
检讨下拉。
If u want people respect u,
U should respect people first...
Or u wanna say u are the one who no need my respect..
because u犯贱?
I know u are very angry now, Im waiting u scold me again in my blog.
come on...go a head
mother

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not scolding you
just showing my concern to you
juz talking to you like a friend
plz don misunderstand me
sorry if i'm make angry u

Shell Yap said...

哎哟~
别理人家说什么~
那个是他的觜~

活在当下~
为自己的生活而生活~

加油哦~

精神上支持你~^^