Tuesday, June 30, 2009

RanDom PicTure

Today I did something for myself.
woke up in the early morning and took breafast at first.
keep watching TV until turn noon.
Started thinking something to do.
A lamp appear beside my brain.
haha...I took some photos today.
To get over my boredom,
I try to do some photoghrap.
I went out to lesure mall alone.
I was interested in taking photo.
guys...let's have a look.

The strees style.





Mature style.



U're not alone


to avoid the H1N1 attack.
The simple view outside lesure mall.

Had a cup of coffee at starbuck.
simply enjoying life.


Who playing my laptop?


meaningful day.

leave comment as can as possible.

my simple lifestyle...without any one.

alone in the house.

miss you guys....take care

9 comments:

ChaseYap said...

你就还啦
不用上课
我们这里
死尊孔
爱面子
我们很辛苦叻

下次就叫你一起去看戏吧!
^^

joyyi3 said...

wow !!
like it much ^^
haha ...
so creative har ^^
if im boring ...
i also dunno what to do ..
and i wont think wanna do something like yours ..
take K, B ^^
>3 muaks

Anonymous said...

walao...
so handsome...
but i more like u photo with the crying bb...
special and more cute,..haha...
alone but meanningful life...!
good luck pal!

Shell Yap said...

wawawa~
hey~y tat day no see u de???
haha~
juz kidding~

u better go 摄影学会~
haha~

wei~
ask ur lao po tis sunday wan go out mou???

QingFang said...

你以为你拍那种照片很帅是吗?
很样衰阿
你不要以为自己很帅啦
还厚脸皮放上来
你不要有说我不懂欣赏你自己的艺术

punk_it said...

Bell~ erm...u ask her urself la..
thanks the first four know my artwork...

haiz...Qing fang...
U thought u are me meh?
impossible la...haha
U sure no taste la...
my art so nice...
u go back to ur world and live with ur levis' style la...
haha

Shell Yap said...

haha~
ur welcome~^^

QingFang said...

u think I juz like levi's at all ar?
Tell u lar~~
Fila
Nike
Reebok
Padini
BUM
...
Much lar~~~
Levi's is not my lovers!!

punk_it said...

yer~ all low standard brand..
next time I introduce u some posh brand la...haha