Tuesday, July 28, 2009

2nd sport day

In the begining, I were very happy because I got a lot of happiness today,
while I need to post all my photo in my blog,
there is some problem blocking me.
Now I am damn angry because of my picture....
dunno why became like this, duno is my blogspot problem or what.
shit!
okay, back to my topic.
the 2nd sport day,
I lose the hurdles 110m,
I got num three, but it look like cannot kena final.
nevermind, it is not important for me.
Actually I took a lot of photo today,
But because of my pc problem, I could'nt post too much.
just let the pic tell u how my life go.
She

Me

Sleeping
wow...they won, congratulation

we were so match.

I love this


My teacher....see....funny face...



S2C4

friend's brithday, went to wong kok for it "nai cha" with 3 car!
friends drive.

see...the fucking problem....what is this????

shit, I really really really love this picture...
hehe...the people who jumping is me leh....
five of my frens...I was not inside.
I am the photoghrapher.
took them nicest photo.
nice rite...yor....skill excellent.

after that....fireball....pool again.






okay, It finish.

sry qing fang, today could'nt accompany u to LrT,

but i promise tmr..haha...

eii....miss u wor....gd nite...haha

1 comment:

Ms Vivi said...

i freaky in love with that picture youre jumping
The overall impression is fabulous