Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Typing With Sadness

Sometime, I'm thinking...
what I'm having now?
Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow.
How come the different could be so big?
I found back all the things and I finally lost all the things.
I holded somthing in my hand, but It can be drop or gone by a sec.
I can't fight with god.
He always is the winner and I always is the losser.
It is really unfair to me.
He control my whole life and I just can follow his step.
I was as sad as despair.
I'm moodly.
what's going on with me?
I just can't sleep tonight.
She, I told her all,
Finally I Just got back a words - Good night.
said "she".
HAIZ!
What an unlucky day?
Please beat me.
Please scold me.
Please punish me.
I'm getting lonely.
I saw everypeople life as happy as lark,
Why I can't.
U saw me laugh as usual?
But am I really happy?
I'm not really happy.
I suddenly wish to travel.
I want to step under a blue sky.
I need sunshine.
Every morning I should smile with everyone,
every noon I should say bye bye to everyone.
and every night, My real mood will come out.
I sleep on my bed and think over and over.
Why no people send me a msg and say good night to me?
Am I still alive?
OR I already forever dissapear in your heart?
How many friends I still having now?
I know you are here but I can't heard ur comfort.
Micheal jackson...U're not alone,
But now I'm really alone without ur "you're not alone".
I always fail.
And I always can't achieve.
I want to tell u all my feeling,
who are seeing my blog now?
Do you know what the situation of me now?
I really want to sleep and want to dream.
But I can'T.
Here to Wish Both of My friends Can Life Happily.
The Truth U leave.
Here to WisH One Of My ClassMate Can fiNd His true Love.
GooD NiGhT,
HuMaN iN tHe EarTh.
TypIng with sadness.

1 comment:

joyyi3 said...

uhhmm .
baby, feel lonely . ><
moody .
im sorry ><
to said good night to u .
at the end .
u cant get my comfort .
hmm .
im just a failure .
take good care B .
>3