Saturday, July 25, 2009

crazy

Bingo~ yeah yeah yeah...
I finally had achieve my target....
I'm very very tiring right now...
cuz I din slp last night, even with a minute.
I sit in front of the laptop and done all my things.
Yes, I success.

First time looking the sky changing to white.
the sunshine came out with a wonderful morning.
I breath stronger and stronger.
yes, I had a nice day.

hey guys, are u still waiting for me?
I am going to drive, look forward guys.

went back to school to find my friend a 12 left,
dated the girl to time square for having meals.
returned back to school for waiting our Tsun Jin Idol start.
laugh all the way while watching the competition.
owh, here to say sry, I could'nt control the volume of my laugh.
because you guys are really very funny....
erm, but I really support feng sheng and yoke ting in the game,
esspecially yoke ting, you really did a good job, well done girl.
I think u should treat me for a meal cuz I absent still return school for enjoying ur show.
are you feeling proud? Yes, U sure "are"!

6pm left, qing fang is time to back...
For me, of course must must must accompany her all the way to pudu,
although there still had 2 of my fren following.
passed the ball to shanginn while we arrived pudu Lrt.
bern leen follow me to lesure mall...

7pm left, My tuition.....
walau eii....what's a funny people inside the centre?
we laugh all the way and we really did not pay any attention on study.
All of them are thinking how to create their own magic,
Include me....but my magic skill is real one k?

after that, we pool again.....
I could'nt aim probaly to the white ball,
maybe I have no enough rest.

back to home, ASTRO 新秀大赛。
I watch until sleep....i dunwan care who is champion already,
cuz I am not interested.
I am just interested for sleeping.
I am passion for sleeping....
haha....I want to slp I want to slp....
I miss u I miss u....
You guess who..?
shhhhh~ haha......
stop with a crazy mood.........

4 comments:

Shell Yap said...

wa......
it was very CRAZY ....
Juz same like u...
haha~

wish u hapi ooo...~^^~

QingFang said...

Cheh!!
so easy to guess!!
miss ur guys lo

Ms Vivi said...

i thought u're passion for fashion with your friend.^^

punk_it said...

Bell: ofcourse happy...I really din't felt any hurt. it is truth.
U go and ask ur fren sad or not la.
hahahaa

Qing fang: Haiz...U are fail...I miss u okay? like that also cannot feel ar? believe mou?

Vivi: Passion for fashion also need having cash In the same time.
No cash no talk....hehe...so slep la...no need pay money