Friday, July 3, 2009

ONCE

In the silent night.
I just can heard the song which is playing by the laptop.
I am still alone in front of the pc.
just now I click my photo.
some of it remind me the memory of once.
My friends...the closest friends at last year.
They was left me away.
we had already separate for uncountable days.

The day we were on cloud nine.
we got a lot of fun.
guitar society had a gathering at green box.
the closest friend at 2008 - Brian.
because of some misunderstand of us.
we broke our relationship.
we broke the wonderful friendship.
I knew that he just think i'm an odinary friend in his life.
I could'nt represent her position in ur heart.
you're just a pass tense best friend for me.
continue ur fucking life.
while u see me at anywhere.
no need say hello to me.


the best friend-francis.
we love dance...we love song...
we are passion for fashion..
we are passion for enjoy life.
but the only different which is...we are living at the different place.
anyway...waiting u come back.

the pass tense champion of s1c5.
lost one person.
but nvm...
really could'nt forget that day.
we got champion.
our teamwork was the best.
the noisy sound which shouting by our class.
we enjoyed it.








Friendship...It is really a vital thing.
friend asked me...
do u think friendship forever?
I think it is hard.
but I will cherish it.
I'm willing to maintain.
how about you?






midnight.
friend asked again.
why u usually update blog?
erm...I just hope to drop some words from heart at here.
But sometime while I really very busy,
I will neglect my blog for 1 week above.
no people has the right to control me.




1:56
I'm still in front of my laptop.
wait?
should I continue?
I think dream shall be much more better.
wondering.
I start saying non-sense.
ok ok...I should stop here.
our school TSUN JIN....14 student got H1N1 already.
DANGEROUS.
we must face.
please don't as sad as doom.
good night.






6 comments:

joyyi3 said...

baby .
so u must remember to cherish all the things in front of u now .
muaks .
>3
hehe

林舒敏 said...

有些回憶真的讓人回味..
嗯..
聽説那位同學在馬六甲的培風哦..
還蠻順利吧..
加油..

wind said...

有种受不出口的感伤 ...

朋友
说来就来
说走就走

享受当下就够了
不期待明天还是未来 ~

Shell Yap said...

虽然你和brian什么会误会我不知道~

不过~
要感谢他曾经走过你一部分的人生~

加油哦~^^

QingFang said...

HEI!!
I'm I ur Friends?
Ya~~sometimes wo both play both~~~
But we noe both of us juz play fun!!
Good luck

punk_it said...

qing fang...
eii...are u serious?
haha...thanks