Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sport days

Finally, We had officialy finished our school's sport days of 2009.

Ntg special today, I lose all the running competition.

But I was shock, s2c4's cheering-team were did a good performance to us.

I felt proud that I am a part of them.

Lot of old friends came back to visit us, include joyyie.

I saw her, but she was hiding me and I knew.

so I decided not to find her anymore....whatever...i dun care.

need to say sry to someone, many people misunderstanding us,

I know what's going on......

Don't know la, if U felt any uncomfortable, should tell me and I will change without hesitation.

sorry again....

Hey people, dun be silly and sohai okay?

I am not that what u see...Dun always tell me love love love...

or something like kao lui.....fuck you.....I just do what I love...

do not disturb please...

ya, thank you.. this 3 days i felt happy...thank you my friends and a good accompanier.

time passed really fast...all of it was pass.....became pass tense.

After that, is time to concentrate in school...

Tomorrow will be learning driving...it is too terrified...hope will not happen any accident.

Human, pls do not say something which make me feel uneasy again...

HALT......You guys know my temper?

Dun keep asking me the same question, I will not answer any more.....except You WANT to GET "DIU"

I almost forget....really appreaciated JUN HONG AND RONG BIN.

I could'nt Moved my legs today, You guys really helped me very well.

I was so touching that you guys still carring me while u were tired.

Thank you very very much......Buddy and good partner.

is time to end up my page, feeling tired, hope to slp earlier.

GD Night Human In the EARTH...Sleep tight and nice dream.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If ppl keep asking
it's quite 烦

Ms Vivi said...

god bless you wont have any accident
good luck