Sunday, July 5, 2009

last day of self-quarantine

"我非常讨厌尿急找不到厕所的感觉;
但却非常享受尿急了很久后
突然可以释放出来时的快感。。。
那一刻,好爽。。。"
By: DIckson Chai.
I love it

Don't misunderstand.
This girl has no any relationship with me.
This photo was took by someone who call MR.soso.
I love this photo. It gave me a nice feeling.
speechless.
hey , i'm not ham sap also ok?
I love ART only.
check it out~
Today I spent all my time to complete my homeworks and something.
This weeks of holiday I really felt myself look like a rubbish.
everyday stay at home and only sat in front of the television and keep watching for it.
rest enough already.
Today my mind suddenly get me think something and imagine something.
It like a dream....a wonderful dream.
beside was playing a song which call tonight by FM static.
I imagine myself on a high mountain....
I'm stepping on a city view.
a nicest view.
erm...maybe all of it can become truth in the future.
I wish to do well all the things of myself.
no more stress, no more presure.
all kind of this things will out of my life.
my wish.
Who can let me know u are still my friend?
How many friend I still having?
I'm wondering.
Really happy while I complete my works.
I know it was not a greatest thing for someone.
cuz this homework should be done in early,
now I only done it...but teacher havent said pass up what?
am I right?
so I was also complete my homeworks in time.
This afternoon I been slept too much.
Now is 12 o'clock.
My eyes still can open.
school re-open tomorrow.
I know everybody who studying in my school are feeling afraid about the influenza.
maybe will have something unlucky happen.
But maybe it will be a happy ending.
who know?
am I right?
take care everybody.


1 comment:

Ms Vivi said...

i love art too but
my boy will definity get mad if i post a picture like u do on my blog

umm
i mean a top naked man.

=D
u take care too