Thursday, July 9, 2009

BITCH.

FUCKING BULL SHIT BITCH !!!

I really already very becareful about my Money.
walau....My fault ar? don't tell me that was my fault...
I will fuck u 9 9.

First I would like to pay the study fee at first bell rang.
While I bought food and walked to there...
there are fully people standing and waiting for pay their study fee,
bell is going to rang and I may be in class in time.
Can I late to class? no right?
so I wait after Lunch time then pay la.

excercise period...I was still worrying about my money...
dunno where to put.
asked my fren help me keep but they were not dare cuz much of money.
Then no more choice....
I just can put the money in the box which will have friend help to look after.
Fi nally I lost.....Fuck you....
RM 400 ar.....Bull U shit!

My friends asked me why still can smile?
If I don't smile U want me cry ar?
Or U want me beat some one? hey, I'm dare.
When I'm Angry...what Kind Of thing I aslo can do.
Who want to try???? don't ReGRET!

I dun mind my money lost....I just mind about my mom...
I don't scare My mom scold me but I just scare she will sad.
I just wanna protect My mom....

I'm not that rich....why U wanna stole my money?
still got one hundred Is my pocket money!!!
Fucking bad luck...

I trust the class so I let my class help me look after.
I trust but U made me felt dissapointed.
I'm as sad as doom not because of my money....
Becaus that is my class....my classmate.....
TSUN JIN HIGH SCHOOL....
THIS IS NOT MALAY SCHOOL...
THIS IS A PRIVATE SCHOOL....
PRIVATE SCHOOL ALSO GOT THIS KIND OF FUCKING PEOPLE?
I"M SO DISSAPOINTED....

Eiii.....fucking bitch....
serious la....Don't let me know who U are....
really...If u let me know who u are....
I just can let u choose 2 way....
first, I will report police and I want u to go jail!!!!
Second is, I will use my whole energy and FIGHT with You.
I will beat you until ur BLOOD come out....
IF I'm keeping a knife In my bad....
I will USE it....I JUST WANT TO SEE UR BLOOD COME OUT....
I want U cry In front of me....
I want U say thoudsand sry to me....
I hope the people who stole my money was Not my friend....
U are not my friend........really....
Dun let me know who u are....keep silent!!!! PLEASE....
I SCARE I WILL CRAZY....

No people know how crazy am I.....
I Also dunno what will I do.....
YOU juST keep silent...ok?
and remember....U are the FUCKING BITCH forever.
Don't smile with ur fren....Cuz U are Bitch....DUN smile.
I CALL U DUN SMILE.....SOHAI

Okay....calm down....
I just will smile in front of my friends....
BUT my heart was very sad.....
Like burning with a fire....
I dun like to express cuz I dun need comfort....

I usually laugh in front of my fren....
I do not wish to let my fren see my pity face.
U know? so I keep smiling.
But I'm really sad.

I was legally bankrupt.
Because OF YOU....
So do you know? u are the worst in the world....

I'm speechless............
Unlucky day.......................

I will not trust anyone again...
I will not let myself to become a stupid again...

SOrry mom....Im a stupid son...
I dunno how to manage my thing...
But now on, I will be a smart son....

FUCKING PEOPLE....
GET accident la...
U get H1N1 la....
U go to be the first list who die with H1N1 In malaysia.
YOUR WHOLE FAMILY GO TO DIE LA....
Ur dad's car will crush....Ur mom let people kill.
And U......get H1n1 die.

NEXT time u need money....
I burn to u.....
how much also can.....
I burn u all........

typing with rude and broken english....
No mood....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

看你在学校笑笑酱~
还以为你真的那么想得开
=。=
哎哟那些偷东西的人会有报应的
你就当施舍给他咯
不不见都不见了咯
就看开点啦
不过那么多钱
我也懂很难接受的拉
是我一定哭很久
呵呵...
不过你要哭的话
哭一下就好
哈哈
因为你不是我
哈哈哈
下次小心一点啦
没想到我们的班竟然有那种人><
恐怖...

by ariesStar

punk_it said...

Cry apa la...
I will remember today!
u hor...now only leave me comment.
so bad la....
u go die la...heng

punk_it said...

Cry apa la...
I will remember today!
u hor...now only leave me comment.
so bad la....
u go die la...heng