Friday, July 3, 2009

meaningless yet fun

I don't want go out.
yor~ I really don't want to go out lo.
Why? call me? why wor?
My friends call me out again.
Time square...walau...what a boring place?
Haiz...I finally went OUT with them.
But the situation was not that bad.
we went to bowling.
Really long time no touch bowling already.

Step by step.
I teach U!
first, hold up the ball
Aim and swing
3rd
losser
why my photo became this? Pc problem.
A hot news....
after we arrived Lesure mall..
we saw DAI CHUN.
firstly I thought he just going there on his own.
then we asked him wanna walk pasar malam together or not?
he said...Ofcourse..
after that.
On the way to our destination.
WE saw xiao qian was hidding behind a car.
haha.
they FALL IN LOVE!
so secret.
walau.
I'm regreting why don't I take their photo.

He is the boy.
eating with non other people business.

I back home 8 o'clock left.

Have a nice day.

joyyie....bye bye

3 comments:

单纯の幽灵 said...

wa~
你很好人叻
叫你出你就出~

好像很*开心*哦

我妈都不给我出的~
在家啰~
出不到=不用出

是酱啦~

Shell Yap said...

haha~
why no call me...
i juz back from pasar malam...
haha~

evonrainstop said...

tq现在很危险~
别去了~
take care~
开学见拉~