Friday, July 10, 2009

ON cLoud NinE

Hui Ying was right.
After unhappy day pass..sure will have a nice day.
Yesterday I was really very unhappy.
But today, I was damn as happy as lark.
What a Big Different could U guy see?
My mood was very nice.
I smile all the way from school until now.
Our class found the KIng Of Pop , Part 2.
We called him Jackson Hong.
His moon walk was excellent,
His side walk was fantastic.
What a genius?
walau.
He brought us joys.
After that...HAHA.
Ken FOng...Yi Hua...Crazy Dog...Polar bear.
four of us went to STATION ONE.
WE Ate A lots.
Actually only a girl ate much..
show u her photo downstair.

Me....very yong sui. sry...photograher's skill was fail.


The both

Yi hua's drinks....mocha chips blended.
FIrst round.
Mine...cappucino ice blended with cream.
Second round...we stop d...she still eating.






Polar bear's dirty legs.

Speed..love it?
walking to the mall
HAHA....our next session.
We were playing like children?
can u guys see?
what were we playing?
walau....I think other peoples was laughing us.





the 3dr session...
"tan Cha ukk"
we were just have a tea and chit chat.
But I'm regret to brougt Yi hua along.
she really made my image lost.
It will be the last time...haha

SEE..
what a brilliant person?
standing on the table.
hey....restorant la girl...
come down please.

The guys
Polar bear was laying on him.




we went out at 6 and we back at 11.

first time out with them like crazy.

But we really get lots of joys.

we are best friends.

Thanks...hope we can make it next time.

just a simply page.

sry for my lazyness.

stop here k?

here to say sry to joyyie..make u angry...forgive me.

6 comments:

QingFang said...

hav a nice day
Next tim3 I wan to follow also

You noe u yoong sui than good lar
zhi zhi zhi ming

joyyi3 said...

making me angry also not ur fault la .
><
sorry babe .

Shell Yap said...

wawa~
原来是你们~
我看到一群穿着体育衣得美媚到处走~
哈哈~

好像很好玩的~
哈哈~

punk_it said...

Qing Fang..who say yong sui.
I yong sui also got limite geh.
not very ...bler...

Joyyie...no need sry la...
not ur fault...
I just no mood jek.

bell...u saw us?
got meh?
dun lie a

Anonymous said...

谢谢谢谢
我讲话baklao都很有道理的
娃哈哈哈
不要赞我...^^

hy...

punk_it said...

yer~
上面那个。
走开拉。
哈哈哈