Sunday, July 12, 2009

SUNDAY's sunshine

An ordinary day...
but I felt satified...
I'm trying to enjoy my life...
Last night...or it should call today...
I keep watching drama until this morning 6:30am.
I woke up at 1:30am...
Took my Breakfast and lunch in the same time.
very very very Tired.
But I don't want to sleep.
Later will have a tuition.

Just now...one of my old friend - DickSon ChAi.
He send me his own song which he made to all of his friend who graduate together with him.
I really love his style...
He got his own style and his life seem like very colorful.

After tuition, need to ask my parent take me to buy my new school's shoes.
Because Qing fang said my shoes very ugly.
I need to change because of her...
and I will use my old shoes to do my art work.
Teacher wanted us to design shoes.
haha...one stone kill two birds.
Erm...I decided to change cons...
I think there will have many people support right?
hahaha.

One more year...I will legally leave my secondary school life.
I'm thinking how will my life go in the future.
once 18 year old left me far.
But now...18 is really near toward me.
Once I don't know what course should I take while Im stuying U.
But now...I should think a lot about my future life.
When I will die...When I will success?
anyway...I just hope to get a unlimited's happiness life.

Day after day...the world is keep changing everythings.
except changing...it's still changing.

friends...stay with me forever...
let me get a wonderful memory before I graduate.
Thank you

No comments: