Monday, July 27, 2009

first day of sport day

The first day Of Sport day.
Woke up in the early morning and called my daddy pick me up to stadium.
I did not let pengawas check me because I walked in to the stadium at another gate.
The gate of behind din'nt lock, It was just a piece of cake to go in,hehe.
I did not run today,
But tomorrow I am going to take part 110m hurdles and 4*400m.
Actually I don'nt have any confident to win this competition,
But I will try my best and pay out all my hard to complete it.
I was regret that I did not order the meal together with my classmate.
I felt pity and need to go out and eat.
I forget to take my camera, tomorrow sure will bring it to my destination.
arround 3 o'clock, we finish the first day of sport day.
all go back home with thier way,
and Me, just accompanied qing fang to LRT.
I was really a very good person.
No need say thanks to me. you are worth.
Hehe, My friend took our picture, while we were concentrate on our talk.
I love it, hehe....cuz me and qing fang wor.
hey hey hey, nah, qing fang, pls do not think so much..haha

I was so ugly in this photo. laugh as a....dunno what la.
pls dun see me, see the girl beside me is enough.
yaya, us again...us us us.





Okay....so just let the photo to end up my page.
here is just a part, tomorrow will be have more photo update if I am free which that I am going to take with my fren.
ehh...miss you again...but u no need miss me geh.
hahahaha.
gd nite my important part.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could u pls delete the last photo
I dunwan ppl misunderstand us
You ar!!! ER~~~~~~~

punk_it said...

no misunderstand...
that's just us.
dun worry...hahahaha