Sunday, July 19, 2009

Haiz~
For matching the coming sport day.
This was the pic we took from last year's sport day.
I very into this picture.
Don't know this year we still can laugh as this pic or not.
Recently, school had a lot of bad things happened.
H1N1, Accident with a little boy, Yellow page in E-class.
Jackson trobone, since we XX him until now we need him.
He really brought us lots of joys and this's call school life.
I knew that rong bin Does'nt like yi hua go out with me.
I don't know how to explain and tell him.
I just want to say, We Are Only Friend.
I will not steal ur thing away, and this is truth.
You guys don't shout because of me.
We are classmate, and we need happy.
I hope you guys can life happily.
Here to end up my page.
Take care.






1 comment:

林舒敏 said...

人生的路都會很坎坷
只是看我們怎樣面對
怎樣克服

歡樂總在我們身旁

愿你常樂^^